Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ugh...

I'll write a real post when I'm more up to it, but for now, running will have to go on hiatus. I just had eye surgery yesterday (round 2 of 2, I hope!) and need to lie on my side or belly for a week, so typing is a little difficult. Beyond that, the doctors say I should avoid strenuous exercise for a month, so no running until July, looks like. I guess having sight in both eyes again (coming in August? September?) is more important than running for right now. I'll keep posting here, especially about my two runs last week, but unfortunately the real action will have to wait. In the meantime, something to celebrate: I am officially a "Bachelor of Science in Engineering as Recommended by the Department of Mechanical Engineering" at MIT. Whew, that's a mouthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment